After a day of mulling the current challenge, addiction, I had an image in my head that I dove into. It included birds, leaves, trees backed by Australian Aboriginal art references.
I finished the ground..which consisted of improv pieced Aboriginal fabric designs, along with the remainder of the eucalyptus leaf dyed cotton from an earlier challenge. The bird foot prints were done with one of my own stamps.
Then five nights ago, in the middle of a dream, I had a vision. Birds, leaves, tree, even Aboriginal Art were PASSIONS, not ADDICTIONS.
Yesterday I finished the top of my REAL addiction. It is ready to be quilted.
Looking forward to our reveal day!!